Research Affiliate Program (Goals & Benefits)
Goals of the Institute Research Affiliate Program
- Connect scholars across disciplines within and outside of UCCS who are passionate about contributing to the mission of the Institute.
- Facilitate collaborative relationships and provide the needed infrastructure to Affiliates to enhance their success in publishing and securing extramural funding for their work.
- Provide forums for educational programming, training, and scholarly discussions around human resilience.
Benefits to Research Affiliates
Connection and Collaboration
- Collaboration with world-renowned researchers, interventionists, leaders, and organizations
- Multi-disciplinary funding opportunities
- Networking opportunities with cross-disciplinary research and groups
- Mentoring and Consultation in the formation of innovative and collaborative research teams
Comprehensive pre-award and post-award grant support is provided to PI’s, Co-PI’s, and Co-I’s, for which the Institute is the lead or subawardee.
To request Grant Services Support, click the link below.